Collection of your personal informationThere are many aspects of the Tiny website located at withtiny.com (hereafter the Website) which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not be limited to:
• the content of any electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions for or on your behalf;
• information submitted if you participate in an online survey or research that Tiny carries out;
• any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website or to email addresses displayed on this Website, which may include personal information such as name, username, password, email address, and cell number; and
• information submitted to use the features of this Website.
Use and disclosure of your personal informationWhen we collect personal information from you via our Website, we may share the information we receive with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Tiny is part of, or that become part of that group (often these companies are called affiliates). Likewise, our affiliates may share information with us as well. This sharing is done in compliance with applicable laws including where such applicable laws require consent. We and our affiliates may use shared information to help provide, understand, and improve both our services and their own services. A privacy disclaimer will indicate which third parties we might share your information with (if any). In addition to providing our services to you and carrying out your requests, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
• for the purpose that we have collected the information;
• for purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
• for purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
• where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
• for any other purposes required or authorised by law.Email addresses provided via this Website will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without the user’s knowledge and consent, unless required by law. We may occasionally engage third parties to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those third parties will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Tiny takes reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.